Thursday, January 7, 2010

Things to Do other Than Cyber Coffees.

Normally, I would have better and more simulating things to do other than shooting clear through hordes of zombies with a band a brothers. Or leading a column of armored tanks into an alien base to blow up their extraterrestrial butts. However, considering I haven't been near a cyber cafe for the last 8 months, it feels like I have rediscovered the magic of gaming in a glorified office with three to four like minded chaps.

I marvel at bassy boom of sounds, the colorful language, the true attitudes and characters of men showing clearly. Ladies, a word to the wise from the foolish. If you want to discover the true character of your significant other, video tape him in the cyber cafe. For truly, the cyber cafe is a place where leaders are born, cool thinkers discovered and strategists practise.


However, according to a dear friend of mine who has the near super human ability to play the guitar and talk on the phone at the same time, cyber caffe -ing is boring, and I should do something else. Before I mutate into a geek slob without any hope for a future.

So I have come up with a list.

1) Go go-karting in USJ, because nothing else says you're fun and cool better than driving around in mini death traps.


2) Grab coffee in an exotic location with people who love to chat and drink coffee! I especially need people who love to chat because I might run out of things to say. However, as coffee is the fuel of intelligence, that might not happen.

3) Movie marathons. Movie marathons and pizza, come to think of it, why didn't I do this sooner?

4) Due to surplus amounts of geekdom and nerdiness in my brains, I really can't think of anything else to do that's cool. But fear not! I shall think of something!

No comments:

My Blog List