Thursday, August 4, 2011

Aye Aye Captn.

Right now, I'm thinking of dreadnought battleships armed from stern to bow. Grey iron plated, and intimidating. I wish I was a captain of on of those ships. Clothed in a spotless white uniform, pressed perfect and capped off with a captain's hat. 

I turn my head and nod to my Lieutenant. The lights in the command room is bathed in angry red.

The wooden floorboards jerk you off your feet. It is the guns firing shot after shot of artillery rounds that are two times the size of a man. They power through the air screaming through the sky before cascading and penetrating through the timber floor boards of an enemy cruiser. The steel cap strikes at gunpowder laden magazines and a ballistic, bassy crack rips the ship into two. 

Rights. Back to work.  HELLO ASSIGNMENT. 

No comments:

My Blog List