Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Time Splitters

Andee!! Die you nerd!! You got me hooked on a video game!!

Ah, memories of running about shooting everyone whithout thinking, playing very carefully when you realise you've only got a bar of health left. Then rushing about insanely again when you've taken the health pack came running back to me. Sigh.

Here's what happens in brain when I play.

Stupid map. I hate it. OHMYGOODNESSITSAGAYTIMESPLITTERGUARD!! ARRGHH!!! SHOOT SHOOT!! Whipping out my gun and pumping assault rifle rounds into my slightly off target targetting reticule then, WHAT ON LA LA LA!! WHY SO NOOB WAN!! PISTOL!! ARRGGHH!!! DUMB PISTOL SO SLOW!!! Of which I'd run up to the guy and blugeon him on the head. Only to start again with another A I dude right behind him. Minus the assault rifle that is. s


Hee hee.

No comments:

My Blog List