Monday, July 20, 2009

I really Liked This.

By Karlyn Leong

You know when someone calls you dear, there's this mushy feely thing inside you, and all you really want to do is just close your eyes and be hugged by that overwhelming maternal protection? Sometimes, you just want be held like a little girl again, and just for once, stop trying so hard to be an adult. Just for once, have someone you can cry on, to let go all your frustrations, anger, insecurity, rage, everything, and letsomeone else have them for a while. Just for once, have your hair stroked, and feel the tight embrace of love surrounding every inch of your soul. Just for once, be told that you're a beautiful, bright young girl and who is doing alright in this wretched world you live in.  Just for once, I just want to be the little girl again, the one with no worries, no troubles, nothing but fun and laughter and joy and happiness.



 Gee... Last time someone called me dear. I was like, "I have a name..."



No comments:

My Blog List