Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sigh..

My hormones are gonna explode out of my head. Its like...

My mind the fun house of my soul, the five-star retreat of my overtired, overbored, over worked and sometimes frustrated being is going to be crippled by a devastating blast of hormones. Magical, erotic colors splattering through my mind, shamelessly, cheekily sceaming inane chutterings of mounded floobagalah. 

Its to the point where these tiny little colours of mutated hormonal drugs have evolved into evolutionary cro magnon monsters ripping out bits and particles of my five star hotel. Which is by the way solar system - esque due to the amount of immaterial material made by muddlings and fuddlings. These irritating quirks of joy, of need, of thirst, hunger and insatiable insatiability are pulling, dragging, ruined bits of my solar system into a homer simpson brain sized box!

Creating a astounding, reality defying space of shimmering shards of shades. Walled in by the bits of sanity provided absolute laminated armours of reality and common sense. This hole. This dark black hole gradually collapsing again and again on itself, due to an infinite gravity squashing colors together. Threathens to BLAST, SHATTER, DESTROY, DESECRATE, SHLAM, BAM, BOOM, JIGGLY WINCHILY SLAMA BA JAMMA DOOBIE DOO BANG BANG WOAH my poor poor skull. 

I do believe my hormones are getting the best of me. I need girlfriend soon or I shall. YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! Ok. I'm fine now. Hee hee. 

3 comments:

Jowee said...

hey love, I changed my blog add. . .

its www.thisisteejowee.blogspot.com now . . . heh heh . . .

Jon said...

I liked the overwhelming use of onomatopoeia in this one

Eunice said...

I found your blog!! =D

I almost got a headache reading this hahaha!

My Blog List