Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Saya Ber Emo.

Well, I am emoting. Whenever I stumble across some highly emotional blogs, I constantly wonder how on the deepest, darkest night can this person possibly go on with life? Every sad little post is a small miracle telling us the depressed person on the other side of the internet hasn't slit his wrists with his eyeliner.

 Or stabbed himself with his black color pencils.

 Or drowned in his black nail polish.  

Or his tears. 

Then I realized. 

Emo blogs and emo posts only come to existence when normal people are emo. As such, three emo posts in a month could mean the writer could only be emotional three days of the month. What a discovery! With that gauge in mind, measure the amount of times an emo writer blogs, as the result should give you an estimation of how many times he or she feels under the weather. If its merely three to four times a month, you have a particularly joyful creature who gets depressive whenever monday roles around, not a emo shleemo. 

Personally I endure emotional ups and downs religiously and fanatically. If I was a woman, I would be pregnant with an entire college of art students. Due to my blessed personality I would be from one euphoric extreme to the other groveling extreme. From the soaring heights of mount everest to the disemboweling depths of the Sarlacc. All within a single hour. This leaves me absolutely no time to blog about my emoness. 

However, I do emo.

I emo very well in fact. 

I shall now write a poem about my emoness. *ahem*

I hate myself
the passing pall of infant sorrow
I hate myself
oh the woe of dastardly tomorrow

I hate you
go and die now
I hate you
you ugly old cow

I hate the world
for making me cry
I hate the world
oh sigh oh sigh. 


PIZZA DELIVERY IS HERE!! YAY!!! WOO!! 







*Please do forgive me if I've trodden on emo sensibilities. I mean no insult. A blog is your own to express your own opinions. Unless those opinions are rude and vulgar. 

1 comment:

Nouveena said...

LOL LOL LOL. Your emo poem. geez!!
emo much!

My Blog List