Monday, March 8, 2010

Anti Christ*

At night, getting ready for bed, I was pondering about something. It wasn't one of those things you think about before you get to bed, but something out of place. A thought brought about by a tired mind. I was wondering who the anti Christ might be. Getting into bed and pulling down the lid of my laptop, it struck me.

I've realised who it might be.


The Garden of Eden.


The tree of the knowledge of good and evil.


The fruit.


That bite.


The first sin.











Is it obvious now?






Could Steve Jobs be the anti - Christ?

The apple logo, stamped on every apple device. Staring at us from every macbook. Watching us being unaware that it might be a symbol of something more sinister and dark. We just didn't realise. Be wary.














*purely satirical.

No comments:

My Blog List