Friday, May 21, 2010

An Apology

Now it seems that every blog post begins with an apology. And for that I apologize profusely. As profusely as possible. Made possible by profuse apologies. Made possible by my profuse apologies made possible by my profuse apologies made possible by my prof...

Hee Hee.

Lately my life has been a seismic graph, very good times indeed,thrown in with a few bad ones. However, the vanilla flavored good times taste so much better after the wake up call of the coffee tasting bad ones. Truth be told, I am finding my joy in the Lord. I am finding my peace in him as well.

I am studying writing. Its just hit me that my career will one day have to do with writing. Sadly, I've begun to question the prestige of my degree. Surely something with a name that ends with a "sicist" or a "ology" sounds far better than "ter". However, I've realized that I only ever bothered with thinking about how prestigious my degree is because I wanted to show off.

Superficial?

Yes. I do agree.

But then again, writing is a love. Something I can zone out and do for at least two hours before having to get up, adjust the balance of my buttocks on my seat before deciding its time to deflate the bladder. At the moment, words, a google of them, are my color pencils to color the world I live in. To give vibrant colors to the parts that interest me. To color fill areas that make me happy with oranges and yellows. To darken pictures that scare me with greys and blacks. But I've realized I wouldn't write without an audience.

Hmm, I should probably blog more often.




2 comments:

Jowee said...

Yes jo, you should definately blog more. Foh ME!

Anonymous said...

Haha... yes you should! You're really awesome with words. :D

My Blog List