Monday, March 24, 2008

Ow.

History sucked. Well, it didn't really. In all honesty, history was actually quite fun. There's this thig called a Federal Reserve whatnot which controls currency in the United States. Basically, it loans stuff to banks and expects them to pay to pay them back with interest. I found it interesting. Bet banks have to hire lots of P R dudes for them to pay stuff back to the government and actually look interested in that.

Sorry.

Well, the fun part actually came after that. Finally I finished that idiotic, hulk coloured book and slapped down my pencil with a,"yes" of relief. Half of my duties were done for that day. I could finally play! Near instantly i messaged my friend that I would skipping over to his house to enjoy a game of ping pong. Or as the chinese call it, ping pong.

Exciting I would say. Yes, ping pong, the game of emporers and thieves alike. Of brutal smashing and cunning trickery. I had no idea I wouldn't even touch the a bat or walk away unharmed.

I walked noisily through my dear friends cozy house and greeting all his family. Including my godmum. His little brother bounded to me with that blood lust in his eyes" It only took me a second to realise what his intentions were." Matthias passed by and called to me with all the familiarity a dear friend of ten years would have done. "Wait ah." Were his words.

Waiting i could do. Only Matthew, his little brother pulled out an entire arsenal of BB guns. An Ak 47, two berretas, a sport pistol and an airsoft gun. Along with enough bullets to paint the mona lisa on mount Rushmore.(exageration, there were about fifty) Temptation i simply couldn't take anymore. The lure of causing pain to a fellow human being was far too great for any mere, puny human to bear!"

"eh, matt, I need to go shoot your bro"

"no prob"

"fifteen minutes?"

"sure"

I turned right around into and saw matthew standing there decked out with shin guards, a gas mask, his Ak 47 along with two clips and a Beretta hanging out of his pocket. What on earth! Injustice! I only had a Beretta!

"No fair!" I screamed!

"Ok la Ok la" said he as he gingerly put back the larger gun and wielded the smaller.

Grabbing a box of plastic balls, (no laughing) we headed upstairs to the gym. The gym, a large room, a bit of a covered with roof top with windows. Scattered along the gym was a humble sofa set, equipment by the sides and of course, a ping pong table smack dab in the middle.

We took our positions. Across each other in that rectangular room.

3
2
1

Snap! Snap! Snap!

Our guns began firing! Bullets zinged above my head! I couldn't tell where he was for fear of getting a piece of place smashing into my precious face. This was a battle! Losing was a theory each side could not make into law! With Matthew hiding behind the sofa set and me behind a chair, we were tense. As soon as a it was quiet, I did not dare look up from my cover for fear of getting my fore head clipped or my hand shot. Finally courageously I peeked up and there he was! Determination matched by his face he unloaded upon me and I unloaded back.

I feared.

Using whatever male reserves I had in my 75% feminine self, I stood while pulling the mechanism and trigger as fast as my fingers allowed me. Skillful? Nope. Matt was doing the exact same thing! Finally. I heard...

Argh!

A point! Believing myself the better man, I felt an ant bite on my side. It was no insect sting. No, I was shot. It wasn't the physical pain. Oh no, that wasn't it. It was the mortal blow my ego felt. I shot him. He responded in kind.

Snap Snap Snap Snap! Come on la matt!

"I'm out! (of bullets, it meant we had to reload)

"how many points already? I got you twice right, you shot me once?"

"yeah."

" ah ha..."

" next round play till five?"

" sure"

Snap Snap Snap Snap.

I won. Yay.






*very exagerated writing*

1 comment:

Mizunaga said...

I must say, you did write a good article, and I would call it good as well -IF- you had bothered to make sure you didn't have grammatical errors. It might just be me, but you, not taking the effort to write properly, turn me off.

Great storytelling skills though. ^^;

My Blog List