Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Yes I'm Sorry

   I have come to the realization that my blog is rather empty. I apologize sincerely. From my heart, right down to the bottom right ventricle. 

   What normally happens when I want to write up a post on my blog should be a psychological study on actions that tear human focus. In my case, I am extremely susceptible to numerous forms of distractions such as Clone Wars, BMW advertisements and the Boom De Ah Dah discovery channel commercial on youtube. 

  Before logging on, i decide to read something about the jedi on wikipedia, perhaps to get some inspiration. Then suddenly, the big black words ARC TROOPERS catch my eye and I simply cannot resist clicking on the link. Its as if some inexplicable Force controls my limbs and forces me to veer further of my predetermined path through cyber space! 

   I promise myself that I'll get started on a post right after I finish one paragraph on the guilty article, however, the author often posts more seductive information on ARC troopers! Did you know that they were actually clones personally trained by Jango Fett, the most decorated and feared bounty hunter in all the known galaxy? Did you know that they are also known as the special ops of  Star Wars galaxy? And that ARC stands for Advanced Reconnaissance Clones? 

   You get what I mean. 

No comments:

My Blog List