Sunday, July 6, 2008

Po

  Sorry for the person who got me Po. This is an extremely long overdue post. However, I'd like to thank you! For that one day I was like, hey! Someone likes me! 

   When was chauffered  to school in the morning(my mom). I had every reason to believe it would be another of those normal days. I walked in, placed my bag on the table and I saw this tiny fur ball on my desk in the shape of a panda. Then I realized that it had that distinctive tattered brown pants on and a ridiculously friendly grin plastered on its face. Then I realized that it was, Po! 

  I was happy! Well, currently Po is lying in a place of honor, sharing my pillow. We fight the dastardly monkey's of the Dark Shangtu Fortress on wednesday nights in my very realistic dreams. Yeap he's happy too.

                                                           THANKS! 

No comments:

My Blog List