Monday, August 25, 2008

A Decade.

   In school, a conversation broke loose from my friends around four tables. We should have a class reunion after ten years! I didn't really hear much except catches of Karl and Pheobe saying that the first one to get married had to buy the other a trip to New Zealand or Japan. After hearing that, I zoned out completely, returning myself to the land where logic makes no sense (science). 

  However, after seeing Karlyn's post, I wondered to myself, what would happen in about ten years. In ten years, I would be twenty seven, done with studies, working (hopefully) and maybe married. As I read Karl's blog, she predicted I might have a hot Ozie girlfriend. If only that were true. I wonder though, in ten years time, what would the class reunion be like? 

  Ten years is quite a long time, its the time it takes for a new born to reach the porch of teenager hood. Ten years, is the time t takes for a ten year old to run through puberty, and walk through the door of adult hood. Ten years is a lot of time. A lot of things can happen in ten years. 

  For me, I'd like to think I'll have nice lil car along with a very cozy house full of cushions and rugs. Plus a small plush room colored blue dedicated to gaming, movies, music and books. Hopefully, someone wonderful to share it with. 

  However, my life is in God's hands. In ten years, what will happen hopefully would be that God use me in whatever way He deems best. Ten years not used for God is ten years wasted. Its exciting to know that ten years will be in God's hands and plans, after all, He takes very good care of his stuff. The shallow things I can imagine at the moment, no doubt God can top them till overflowing. 

  See you guys in ten years. 

  

1 comment:

Cedric said...

holy craps! it really may be THAT kimberly. :O

My Blog List