Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I've been Tagged

  Sounds as if i'm some wild animal whose been shot, stapled by the ear and let out into the wild again. Kays! Six boring yet quirky details about ME!
 
1) My mom used to call me cutiepie. I was also called "guy" because my mom got tired of other moms calling their male children "boy boy". RIght now, "seph" is her favorite nickname for me whenever I need to be lovingly reminded(nagged) on my studies or whatnot. Its also used by my friends since they found out my mom nagged me with that name. Yes, I am always in complete terror when the word "seph seph!" Is yelled out uncountable times in every directions. 


2) I'm very very very very sexy. Tsh.... feel the heat radiate from my tushy. 


3) You know the part in Disney's movie Mulan when Mulan's dad get's called to serve for the army? After that, he gets out his sword and practices with it as though he's some big shot warrior dude. Then he immediately gets a sprained back! Anti-climax! I find that so endlessly funny to the point i annoyed my friends who were watching it with me. Hard to be emo when I'm hysterical laughs reach decibles of Jumbo Jetical proportions. 


4) Once I fell asleep after drinking a starbucks Venti coffee. I felt so cool. I could sleep even though I'v drunk insane amounts of caffeine! 
   
I found out on sunday it was actually chocolate. Not coffee.


5) I'm a ninja. 
 
 *secret, super powerful, internet super corridor shuriken throw! Foo KaCheaow! (pretend you're dying) 


6) I'm nervous around girls. Shiver. 


    My first tag. Wow. I'm good at this!   

No comments:

My Blog List