Friday, March 13, 2009

Life in Technicolor


Hey yo all! Welcometh backeth to my blogeth! Its been  a month now and a ton  of things have already happened; assesments, spats and tats and all that kind of stuff, nothing juicy and worth forming discussing though. Other than the fact that Joseph can now do things which would have other wise sent the moon crashing into the earth. A BUS RIDE! HE WASHES HIS CLOTHES! HE COOKS EDIBLE FOOD! HE GOT HIS CARD SUCKED INTO THE ATM BECAUSE HE FORGOT HIS PIN! (Michelle's inevitably going to tell you the embarrassing bits. Might as well get it over and done with.)

  The whole boring story. However, to knock things off true and awesomely, I headed off to what could possibly be the greatest show on earth! Which was odd you know, I mean; how could it not? Its the first show I've been to anyways. Plus... its COLDPLAY!

I title this picture "waking up" the whole feeling and sense of spirituality in this photo; so serene. The texture of the jeans and the carpet joining together to create the perfect flow of ying and yang. Regardless. Today would be a cold day.



Why? CAUSE ITS TIME FOR 


(notice the witty rhyme and playing around with the picture? Hee! I thought of that myself!)

Funny thing, my first ride actually fell asleep, so he kind of didn't answer my thousand word messages beseeching him to get up and message me to confirm he's fetching me. Wow. I was irked. No biggie though, he's one very cool Maldivian. Even though I had to get someone else to fetch me. (sense the hostility)

 An hour and a half from show time and after making a whole bunch of phone calls, I met... the man. 
And his car. 

The dream.

And the rest. Did I mention I was right in the front? Yes. I did. 



It was here we spent about an hour and a half, setting our hearts right for cold play. It was that or getting bored to death watching couples who should probably get a room and up and coming bands with extremely dramatic dance moves. I was sitting down there somewhere in the middle of that floor space.. Ne ways. moving on. 






No comments:

My Blog List