Saturday, March 14, 2009

YOU SHOULD PROBABLY SCROLL DOWN AS THIS IS POST PART 3 NOT PART 1. SCROLL DOWN NOW!

After waiting for pretty much a long time. And watching the crowd swell up behind me, I saw coldplay's guitarist tweaking his guitar. We expected the inevitable.



Then it began.

At that moment, everyone whipped out their digital cameras and handphone cameras. It all started with "Life in Technicolor" Then the band just appeared! Everybody began screaming their lungs right off! I was screaming my lungs right off! It was so loud I could insult anyone in the crowd and they wouldn't hear a thing!

It was kinda warm, but cool in a sort of way, warm because there were so many people, but cool because the weather was chilly. The auiditorium was huge and people simply went berserk when they saw Chris Martin. The dude is tall. I actually blinked my eyes and said Oh My Gosh a couple of times because I didn't believe I was actually looking at Chris. Goodness. He has a British accent. 

"Yellow" duh....
"and now introducing the latest in Sony Cameras. Here we have the X-100 in which you can bring to any concert! And over there we have the Panasonic J-180 touchscreen! Love the feel of quality."
 
I had no idea how to song went so I just nodded my head to the beat. 




Needless to say, it was awesome. 


Chris playing solo on his piano. Thanks to the screen behind him we could see all the sweat on his face. 




The lights and sounds were awesome. Could it be anything less than that? 



There was actually this part of the stage that extended like an arm into the crowd, they were so close man. Right at this point, I hit delirium screaming out, just about anything at the top of my head, wrong lyrics and all. 




Half way through the show, the whole team started running through this path in the crowd and headed to the bleachers on the second floor. A complete stage was up there! They performed about three songs over there. Sheesh, the pheasants got to shake their hands. No fair. 



I have the videos for Lost!, Lovers in Japan and Violet Hill. Those were the some of the best songs of the night. For Lovers in Japan, Chris ran about with a red Japanese umbrella up and down the stage. While the song was playing, there was this clip about Japanese life and its culture in the back ground. Where on earth did Chris Martin get all the energy. Sheesh, the dude has biomechanical legs.


Heh. 

The "whatever the crowd screams out to bring the band back to the stage once they're gone" was awesome! Remember the O O OOO O OOOO part, the beginning of a chorus for the song VIva la Vida? The whole crowd joined in the chorus of that. Including me, who sang it slightly of pitch. About this time I was exhausted and drenched in sweat. Tired was I. But wow. It was awesome. Me knowing that I've actually seen and heard Coldplay live in front of me was, unbelievable. They are, after all; an unbelievable band. 

No comments:

My Blog List