Thursday, March 19, 2009

Steam Battleship.

We were hungry, not only that, there was an uncle slept in our house for about two to three weeks, I didn't find out his name though. But still, are you surprised? Anyways, the dude was heading back to Singapore and decided to steam a boat. (cringe all you like)
Wei and James. I love James man... the dude rocks my socks. The plate closes to the camera would be my plate. That would be Michelle's arm next to the Zombie-esque fishes. The poor fishes had their heads split right down the middle. A pretty sight it was simply not. Though they were die for. 

CAN YOU SPOT THE HIDDEN MICKEY? Neither can I. 

Michelle Wong. CHEER UP EMO KID! ( I wait in crippling fear for the retribution to follow when she sees this)

 The dude with the I Seduce You With Fork look is Simon. Great guy, love his feet. He's the chef in the house. The other dude with the stretched face that had nothing to do with my camera's name is Jason; our house's resident chef. But he didn't steam our boat that night!





He did. 


Carlsberg model m0u? 


1 comment:

Karlyn Leong said...

LOL. well, I'm glad you enjoyed, " steaming a boat".
Oh yeah man, cringing like crazy.

btw - Derick proposed to you. Or more like, he said he wouldnt mind marrying you.
So you got ur first marriage proposal there. Well done. ;)

My Blog List