Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pro

 Crastination finishes the title. Its amazing how a five minute break can mutate into an oversized hour break. Especially when So You Think You Can Dance comes on Tv, blaring its attractive colors and attractive people at you. Just that one more minute it asks and oddly enough, being the incredibly hard working, focused and brilliant person I am, I listen. 

Just an hour, oh wells, I have all night. The clock counts of the time, the long hand passes nine. Glides past ten and when I head to the fridge, its screaming eleven. Where did all my time go to!? In that three hours wasting my wee time away (scottish mou) I could have, done com science, History and economics! And perhaps get in a witty blog post for Word Flies (the greatest thing ever to hit the blogging community).

I sincerely apologise Jowee. (when I come back to malaysia I shall bathe you in sincere praise and insincere flattery)

Its amazing how procrastination always seems to get the better of me. There was this time I had the entire day to my assignments. But I just didn't feel like studying or learning the components of a computer! Now everyone would probably go." we ALL feel like studying." But wanting to procrastinate felt simply so sublime and superb! 

Its like sweet nectar dripping into my mouth, each and every drop uttering, "you don't wanna do work sexy, come back to bed... mmm."

 Or, you don't want to do work babe, come make that fattening butter, bacon sandwich and watch tv...mmm"

The books look terrible to look at, sort of like a long line at Mcdonalds and NOT doing work looks like a Wendy's store with NO customers NEXT to Mcdee's! Procrastination, what a terrible, negative, complicated word for something so seductive and beautiful. 

Procrastination should be named Jessica Biel, Lara Croft or Makarios (sexy). 

Sigh, There remains a need to address procrastination and to completely fish it out from my life. 

TODAY IS THE DAY I DECLARE A WAR AGAINST PROCRASTINATION! 

 

3 comments:

Nouveena said...

U go do that!

*while i am procrastinating right here myself, with my lappy on as i do my hw... yea right*

Jowee said...

ahahahhaha super funny ! ! ! ! procrastination is sexy

Karlyn Leong said...

All the best.
And when you conquer it, tell me the secret to defeating the..erm, sexiness?

My Blog List