Thursday, June 18, 2009

Food

I love good food. Taste can be very subjective. To some, the salty sweet sensation of indo mee coursing right down their tongue is nothing short of wonder. To others, indo mee just means a whole bunch of bland noodles mixed with cancer inducing black sauce. Then again, other love the taste of pasta Bolognese and all of its tomatoey goodness. The sauce's richness and flavours built upon satisfying oodles of pasta. Some just think its a bit too sour. 

I love good food. Stuff that appeals to me. Things like, pasta and indo mee. Roti Canai with milo ais. Crystal Cha's goodies, aunty Noreen's lasagna and aunty Kim's apple crumble are simply things that brighten my memories. Here, living by myself in Australia, I simply cannot study without having eaten a hearty lunch and a good dinner. I often cook spaghetti, its the easiest thing on earth to do and the least easy thing to foul up. Just go warm up some sauce from a bottle and I'm done! Otherwise, its lamb, go pop two pieces in the oven, wait for twenty minutes and stuff that I normally pay 10 rm for comes out right away. Good food makes me happy. 

Most of all. Nasi Lemak makes me happy. Sigh.... my pain. 

No comments:

My Blog List