Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Resume on My Dateability.

I am a 18 year old male. And dang it. I am charmingly shy and very generous with my money, food, and time. 

I have a unique shyness about me. It will make you go aw...."he's sooo cute."

I love making people laugh. And I will cook and clean for you if you wanna be my girl.

I am scientifically minded so I won't care if you scold me cause I know that you're having a bad day. Instead I shall lovingly sweep you in my muscular arms and hold you close to my incredibly chiselled chest. I shall allow you to hear the melodious sound of my heart comforting yours. My breath so scented with pine and grass you'd wonder if you're dating an Ent. 

I know how to play, the piano, trumpet, drums, saxophone, guitar, violin and harmonica. I even do vocals. 

I am a carrier of excellent genetics. My mother was extremely good looking and so was my father. 

I can be your sexyback.

I can give you the moon and the stars whenever you want them. Cause I'm superman. 

My love is like a well. My armpits like a desert. 

My belly is like a hill on which you can build your fortress on. 

My will, resolute, my spirit, strong, my body, dashing. For who am I?

I'm Wong. Joseph Wong. 


10 comments:

Carmen said...

Oh my cheese! Joseph wong yu wing that is the biggest lie ever! Generous with food? Please!! you tried to stab me with your fork once when I wanted a fry

Joseph said...

please.

Joseph said...

please.

Jowee said...

HAHAHAH HAHAHA HAH AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! HAAHAHAH AHAH!!!!!!!!! THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD, in the middle of the night I swear people would think im crazy if they heard me.

YEAH! BIG FAT LIE, U TRIED TO STAB ME TOO! ALL FOR A MUSHROOM.... A MUSHROOM!!!!

Jowee said...

haha u sound like my future boyfriend Jo . . .

sounds like*

Unknown said...

stop kidding yourself pls...

Joseph said...

come on la. I have played the trumpets before okay! And i know four guitar chords. Dad knows how to play the harmonica a little. And my heart tends to beat quite rhythmically. so there. And as for the food, its only french fries and mushrooms! Pfft. Calculative over a french fry and mushroom are we?

Nouveena said...

Perfect resume for a dating website.

Unknown said...

Jo, you can't even remember a girl's name on ur 1st meeting ok..
You called me Shannon ok..

Joseph said...

oh shut up.

My Blog List