Monday, April 12, 2010

Sat down. Wanna Study.

The green cup on my table has drops of coffee stains all over one side of it. It looks happy, sort of pimpled with brown farts of caffeine speckled on it. Its half an hour to three, and I've done all I've needed to do. I've turned myself into a major hurricane and swept up my room, using the full entirety of my barometric power to throw bits and pieces of my room into order. I've turned myself into a Japanese industrial packaging machine kachunking my clothes into neat little squares. Stuffing my socks into amusing little balls.

Caffeine is cheekily floating through my veins dumping adrenaline and causing a complete mess of themselves. Floating on red rubber barges with their orchestral instruments while playing covers of disco pop as they cruise up and down my blood stream. No wonder my fingers are starting to shake.

Despite increasing efforts to keep my room in shape, atrophy steps in every five minutes, giving my possessions a hi five and proceeding to have a dance battle. My books get thrown about, my pens somehow lodged in never before seen places. My handphone somehow manages to grow itself little Nokia legs and do the boogie before running off into a fold of a shirt somewhere in my room. The plugs and power points stare blankly at me as though saying," we could help you if we wanted to but we're inanimate objects." Wonderful help they are.

Regardless! My room is clean, I just drank mah coffee and I need to study. Now to look for someone to study with!


No comments:

My Blog List