Monday, June 7, 2010

Darth Vader.

I'm a fan of Star Wars. It's turned from something that dad used to watch on his first date with mom, to something relevant and ridiculously cool. Well, to me anyways. For instance, Adidas Originals with their Star Wars line of clothing and their advertisement featuring a tight Daft Punk's Vader's March remix. Makes you wanna drop it like Dee Vadah.

Darth Dog.


DV: Luke, I am yo daddy.

Luke: Fo' shizzle pa.

DV: Don't "fo' shizzle" me.

Both of them start to have a dance battle. Dee Vadah wows the crowd with his headspin.



One day, I shall own my very own death star, and rub it in the noses of every 40 year old kid who always wanted one. Then I'll head off to force Steve Jobs to give me my much deserved Ipad. And maybe a fifty dollar iTunes gift card while he's at it. I deserve the Ipad because I think its nice.

Here's the plan. Hijack Ikea and Microsoft. And force the suckers to make me some uber cool computer that combines Ikea's ergonomic sensibility with Microsoft's accessibility. I'll name it the Imic . I from Ikea and the Mic from Microsoft. Such a genius. Or name it the BILLY XP.

I'll make a whole aircraft carrier load of cash, and buy off the U.S government by somehow causing a run on the US dollar. With all my blingage in the bankage, I'll walk right up to Obama and demand he make Nasa build me a Death Star. If he doesn't, I'll bust a cap in his stimulus package, or whatever fiscal thing he's coming up with.

Once that's done, I'll force Stevie to give me a free Ipad. And that fifty dollar iTunes gift card.

Ranting aside. I need new shoes. I really want to get a shoe with a TIE fighter emblazoned on it but. Meh.

1 comment:

Jowee said...

oh my goodness this was hillarious. Loved it !

My Blog List