Monday, April 28, 2008

From House to Home

I changed my blog name. Yes I did. Your hunkie poo wiki shoo wondie doo di-id...

Okays, don't click the x button just yet. I didn't really like the first name which was, " whatjohastosay" it struck me as quite in your face and rude. After all, you wouldn't introduce yourself to a granny in midvalley by screaming "WHATJOHASTOSAY!" would you? Down right uncharming. I decided to change the name of my blog.

I chose the name House to Home. After all, our bodies are only houses for our spirit. Just for the time being during which we grace the world with our wonderful presence; our lives is just a twinkle in the space of eternity. The, on one beautiful day, our house dies. Our spirit then gets tranported ala lord-of-the-rings-scene-when-the-orcs-ar- about-to-break-in-when-the-hobbit-guy-asks-gandalf-how-dying-is-like to our home; heaven.

We're on the way to home. In other words.

Well, being still on earth, I suppose it was only proper to say, this is my journey from House to Home.

No comments:

My Blog List