Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Nipple.

   I have a mysterious allergy to a certain mystery food. My skin reacts, swells and turn annoyingly itchy when I scratch any area of my body. That tiny itchy spot then starts to begin its extremely agitating growth period. It being so itchy, I'll have this insatiable urge to scratch and scratch and scratch some more, and the diseased looking blob will grow bigger and bigger. My largest looked like and entire continent riding on an ocean of muscle(my back). 

  Well, sometime during the day, I felt a small itch on a peculiar part of me. So I absent mindedly gave it a little scratch. After about half an hour, there was this exquisite itch in my chest! To make matters worse when I checked felt around, it was right there on my nipple! Now guys, especially to the ones who are normally victims of nipple crunchers; the nipple is probably one of the the more sensitive and humorous bits of the male anatomy. Goodness me, it was beginning to itch quite a lot. 

   I scratched. Even though I shouldn't have, the insatiable annoying-ness just kept growing! 

  I wanted to run straight into my mothers arms for regfuge in her many ointments and safeguards amassed from experiences with a sickness prone child. However, being the manly He man/bad boy that I am, I simply refused to take my shirt off and show her my mutated, bloody red nipple. It looked like this giant bulls-eye! 

   Okays, cancel all past tenses, actually, my nipple is really itchy... right this very moment. I had wanted to go post about how some violinist dude gave me a lesson in humility but; have you ever tried to concentrate on something serious when an irritating little fly is bugging you? I can't think of anything else aside from how great my thirst to gloriously pull my fingernails across a certain funny spot is. 

  2 mins... 
" I'm still suffering and its slightly subsiding" 

  10 mins... 
  "ARGGH!! JUST GO AWAY ALREADY YOU LOUSY LOUSY ITCH!!"
  
  11 mins... 
  "mom...." 
   
   12 mins. 
   "stop laughing la! Its not funny!!!" 

   13 mins. 
   phew. Much better.  

                                                                                                 oh wells, now to think of a serious post. 

No comments:

My Blog List