Sunday, June 1, 2008

On The Way


I was heading off to midvalley with my parents when a song came on the Light and Easy channel. The playful and slightly bombastic detached piano notes caught my attention. I thought it sounded relaxing and was happy from the break of the usual power notes strung by a guitar. Then came her voice,"head on to water, and its easy, to breathe for awhile."(or something like that) My ears perked up as the car headed down the tunnel into the parking lot, then came the chorus. I'm not gonna write you a love song la la la... That was it, the song was stuck in my head. Its tune and chorus playing again and again.

However, though most songs that get stuck in your head are annoying and extremely difficult to get rid off. (I sing them really loud to get them out of my brain, try doing that in Justin Tim's voice.) I really liked her song! It gave me this light and slightly happy feeling. Yeap, Love song from Sarah Bareilles.

No comments:

My Blog List