Saturday, June 7, 2008

Steamed Foods.

I headed off to midvalley the today to check out, Kung Fu Panda! Hey yah! Fu chou!! Ya Ha! Woo Hoo! www.Yahoo.com!
But before actually heading into the cinema, i realised that i had this sudden craving for mushroom burger from Burger King. Wow, it was a craving alright, that explosion of foodlust floundering willpower in its hungry embrace.

There I was in that Burger King line with this caucasian woman who was about my height. I was panickedly searching for my love on those pearly glimmering posters that showed glorious indulgences depicted in blown up and exagerated photo's! Mmm.. there were so many good things! But once a man decides he wants that burger, he gets that burger! So, the nice cashier lady smiled at me and asked what I wanted to eat. Whithout thinking, I blurted, mushroom burger!(which was really overpriced and I could have survived whithout it but I didn't)

So there it was, mm... that falsely exotic taste of mushroom rubbing themselves delectably against my tastebuds and that hearty meat just messaging away my lust! Then I remembered, I was supposed to be eating healthy.

Yeap. I know, though fast food restraurants often sell us the idea of their foods being oh so healthy and wholesome, we're often smart enough to know its not normally the case. Sure cabbages may be healthy, but not when its dipped in vats full of rhinocerous killing preservatives. Potatoes may be good, but lets face it, who's eaten a potato chip and said, mmm... "this is great! I feel so healthy eating this!" Not many.

By right, I'm supposed to be watching my weight and eating really healthy food like steamed carrots and all sorts of nauseatingly healthy foods, but I'm not! Its just so difficult! Sure, avoiding mcdonadls is easy, but when you're huuunggrry... Its just that fanatical need and daredevil impulsive behaviour that drives you to pull out your wallet and pay your education fund for that double cheeseburger.

I'll cut to the chase. I need help to slim down. My future literally depends on it. Help!

No comments:

My Blog List