Saturday, December 6, 2008

TAG! Heuer.

I have been gracefully tagged!

1. What bothers you most?
People who look down on me. And celery. 

2. What is your most favorite thing to do? 
Having a good time going crazy with friends or listening to music in a comforting place. 

3 What kind of news do you read. 
Buisness and the SPM help section. New Straits Times. (Star, second section, comics)

4 What is your ultimate wish. 
To be a boy. Wait!! I am a boy!! See, wishes do come through! No. I want to be all that I can be. Maybe become iron man? Seriously, if batman were to go head to head against Iron man; I think Iron Man would smear I-use-high-pitch-screams-to-know-where-I'm-going-my-worst-enemy-wears-lipstick-and-my -best-friend-is-Morgan-Freeman man all over the floor. While Rat-with-wings man would be still wondering whether or not to blast Iron Man in his un-blastable titanium armour, Iron Man would have smashed him to bits with his luminous light intensifier. Or something like that. 

5 Is there someone in your heart right now?
That someone took my heart. (sad music plays)

6 Can you survive without money?
No.

7 Are you afraid of pain?
I'm allergic to pain.

8 What do you feel like doing right now?
Sing "fly me to the moon" at the top of my lungs.

9 If there's someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Mommy I looooovee youuuu!!!!

10 What do you want to do right now but you can't?
Sing "fly me to the moon" at the top of my lungs. Its 1am.

11 What is your six most passionate thing at the moment? (What sort of english.)
God
Finding something to be passionate about.
Finding out what I'm good at and what God has in store for me.
Getting more organized.
Slimming down. (its a matter of health now.)
A good time.

12 What is the thing that will make you think he or she is bad?
I don't know. Bad at what? Bad at doing stuff? Bad at turning pink rhinoceroses into yellow polka dotted warlocks?

13 If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life what would you choose?
You. Raar.

14 If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which would you pick?
Thing is, if you were to be happy 24/7, its just plain boring. Also, if you don't know sadness , how can you truly know happiness? I'd rather be rich and experience all emotions. Money can't buy happiness, but then again, happiness IS free, private jets and Darth Vader suits aren't.

15 How do you see yourself in five years time?
Please refer to one of my older posts and divide the amount of years into half. 

17 What do you dislike about yourself?
Like I'm going to tell you. 

18 How long did it take you to get over your first love?
Still going strong, me and her deciding to get married soon. 

19 Tell a secret you've never told anyone before.
I like the smell of my dirty socks. Only mine though.

No comments:

My Blog List