Friday, September 18, 2009

Discovery.

    One of the most helpful things i've heard this year was this. 

   "you don't like the way your life is, change your life." 

    Simple as that.

   Thing is, there's always the big black dog that keeps you on a leash with a spiked collar. Constantly digging into your flesh. You try to pull it off, another spike digs deeper. 

   Procrastination is that big black blog. I've named it Buttock Face. 

   Thing about it is, whenever, a you say that you're gonna drag it off, its always in future tense. 

  What I mean is, it's always. 

  I'm gonna deal with procrastination. Gonna

  I have to deal with procrastination. Have to

  I'll deal with procrastination tomorrow. Tomorrow

  I'll have to deal with it soon. Soon

  I'm going to deal with procrastination now. Going to

  Its never," I am dealing with procrastination." 

 I'm dealing with procrastination. 

 


 But I'm sleepy. 

2 comments:

crystalcha28 said...

Have i ever told you how I like your way with words?? :)

Well in case you forgot... I like your way with words! :) Keep writing... you ARE a great writer! :)

Joseph said...

sigh. You have no idea how much I treasure comments like these.

My Blog List