Monday, September 14, 2009

Magnon.


  I read somewhere that liberated women of today are succesful. They are wonderful, incredibly intelligent, vicious, smart and ferocious. They get what they want. And if you're in the way of what they want; you better get out of the way. They (refer to the blog post below). And yet, somehow, they are still women. 

 Remember, I read this somewhere. Being a woman, there's a sweltering need to bathe themselves in the full glory of a man's carnal sweat. The smell of ferocious musk and that satisfyingly sexy stench. Steaming puddles of perspiration welling up in the ridges of his muscles. His hair greasy and black with man oil. The stuff that moves even the sturdiest hearts.  They adore the deep barrely voice of a dirty man's lips. The ocean trembling roar of a man's sneeze. 

Face it ladies. You like Cro Magnon Man. 



Cause Cosmopolitan says so. 







I think that's where I read it from. Or was it GQ? Hmm....  

No comments:

My Blog List