Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rock Ialah Batu (episode 2)

    What's WRONG with Liking Jonas Brothers! They are all sooo cute! I love all of them! Kevin is just such a juicy man! Whenever he smiles, my heart starts melting because I love him. I love, love, love, love all of them. I play the drums because of him. And I want to be just like the Brothers. They are my inspiration!

Some day... I'm going to be on Team Jonas!

  Mummy said I should hang motivational posters all over my room so I can get even more motivated. Never give up on your dreams! And I adore the cuties too! So I got a Jonas Brother's  blanket for my bed and Nick Jonas in my toilet so I can watch him whenever I brush my teeth! He speaks to me and gives me new ways to play my drums. I also got huge Joe Jonas poster on my ceiling so that whenever I go to sleep, I will see Joe's smile. MMmmm.... I normally have sweet dreams.  

I'm gonna be a drummer just like Nick! 

  So I joined this band by my big brother Joe. He say he need drummer. Then I say okay lorr, the drums are in my room. And I got enough space. Joe never come into my room before because he doesn't like a room that doesn't have wildlife reserve growing inside. But nevermind he said. 

  On that day. The whole band came to my room to rock! Me, my bro and Darshan. Then they saw all the Jonas Brothers pictures in my room and they called me a sissy! I TOLD THEM THEY WERE TALENTED MUSICIANS AND THEY COULDN'T HOPE TO BE AS GOOD AS THEM! 

  I hate my stupid brother. He took my drumsticks and started beating me up. He kept on screaming at me to hate Jonas Brothers! He's so stupid. So did that gorilla face Darshan! They made me say I hate Jonas Brothers. But I will never ever betray them! But it hurt so much so I say I didn't like them. 

 I lied.

Jonas Brothers... I will always love you. You make me feel special.  

My bandmates are idiots. Them and their stupid Rock Band. I hope my retard orangutan brother and his bomoh friend reads this. 

by Chun Tak. 






oh man... I can't believe I am doing this. If you're reading this. Seriously go get a life. Who am I to tell you to get a life. I'm writing this. I should go get a life. Check out sexy boy's blog for episode 1. Storyfromthemadhouse 

1 comment:

Jowee said...

Sigh you guys are awesome lah.

My Blog List