Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Mall of my Mind.

There are so many things I want and want to learn. These things mostly bump around in my day dreams and sometimes manifest as hysterical delusions played out infront of my long suffering friends. Air Guitar face melter anyone?

Sigh, I'd love to learn how to play a guitar. Its a beautiful instrument with rich sound and gorgeous looks. Not only that, its fulfilling and relaxing to play an instrument you can sing with. Gosh, I want to pick it up.
Next on my list, an electric violin from fender. Wow. Seriously, this is what all electric violins should look like. Sleek, black and glossy. Normally, when this passes through my imaginations, I can see myself playing that gorgeous thing next to the electric guitarist in a glorious instrumental. The stage lit with a gazillion lights in the middle of a stadium surrounded by adoring masses. Right, back down to earth.

Next up, I'd love to get slim enough to fit into one of these and actually look good in them! However, being the wonderful health and excersise addict I am......... sigh, you know what... Just love me for myself okay? Who else can play unashamedly with his fats in the middle of History period? Not many.

I thought, wouldn't it be cool if i took up skateboarding? I actually went so far as to borrow a friend's board. As soon as my two feet were on the grip tape and those poly something wheels began rolling, I realised two things. 1) this was fun! 2) Jo+ four tiny wheels on a plank of wood= well, considering my almost autistic prowess of brain to limb coordination, I'll leave it to your colourful imaginations.

Finally.





Sigh. Honestly, I had no idea what all the hype about cars was. Had. Until I drove on a freeway, gosh; it was an exhilerating experience! Finally I understood what it was about about speed. Of course, one must always follow the rules of the road ( very innocent and sincere look) but imagine if there was no such thing as a car accident or a speed limit. Yeap, this one is planted firmly in the imaginations and daydreams department.

Well! I have lots that I want to do and lots that I want to have. There is no way a blog could cover everything. It might, but I'd be far too lazy to put everything in. All of these are wants, not needs and neither are they practical or profitable. But sigh, its awesome to imagine.

No comments:

My Blog List