Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Oh, how I know.



I got this picture from Deviant Art, its called "Pen and Paper" by Anazo. Being the complete math klutz I am; I find myself feeling for this guy. Algebra in all its torturous glory has the infamous ability to turn students into lean, mean, suicide machines. Well, as long as the Anazo dude lasted long enough to take this expressive picture.

Algebra is pretty much like a large, hideous pink van with green stripes to me. Its disgusting to look at, terrifying almost, but you need it at certain times to get a bunch of people from here to there. For instance, I was sitting down on the bench at a futsal court at a game I arranged. Wondering how I was supposed to get everyone's cash, give them the right amount of change and not end up comatose in the process. Then, a friend of mine with a inhuman ability to do math, began accepting cash, counting them out, and giving change accurately. Stylishly adding, subtracting and switching from small sporadic change into a large fifty rm note to be paid to the futsal owner dude.

Well, I guess I've got to thank God he made many different types of people. Including guys who like math. I might get better with digits someday, but as for now... ugh.

1 comment:

Mizunaga said...

Hmm~ here's my honest opinion about the situation:

As a peacock who doesn't like effort or thinking, math is most definitely an obstacle. And because of the dislike of effort, I don't think you're gonna get any better with numbers unless you really want to, and work hard for it.

-Just my opinion-

My Blog List