Friday, May 22, 2009

Bad Habits

Over here in the beautiful but slightly boring land of oz, I have picked up some startlingly bad habits. Of these.

1) Not showering for days. Its far too cold to step into the shower. Not only that, my toilet happens to have a window right next to the cold outside; not the middle of the house where it is nice and warm. Think I am disgusting don't you? Well, you couldn't tell. No one can. It'll be our little secret. 

I only shower when I can't stand myself anymore. 

2)I do not change my underwear. Or my clothes for that matter, the record was four days. Yes ladies and gentlemen, you can stop reacting like that, you might blow a facial muscle. Thats gonna be more disgusting than anything else believe me. 

3)I do not bursh my teeth regularly. But I still have my pearly whites pearly! 

4) I do not hang my clothes out to dry on a clothes line. I just take them out of the laundry and and put them in a basket. They dry off exactly when I need them to dry off. 

5) I eat instant noodles and bread with nutella alot. What better thing is there to eat when you're hungry and there's a lack of time to prepare anything else? Not only that, I have to pay 12 rm for a sandwich. Please... don't judge me.

6) I grab my house mate's boobs from time to time when I need to be cheered up. 

7) I have become a very racist individual. I dislike china chinese. One of which happens to be a good friend here. Did I mention I am starting to contradict myself more and more? 

8) I cannot stop bragging about friends back in Malaysia. 

9) I don't wash my jeans. You know the pair of jeans I was wearing at the airport? Not washed. For three full months. My other pair of blue jeans too. 

10) I've been desensitized to Ian Cheah. So many of his kind are here. 




No comments:

My Blog List