Friday, May 22, 2009

To Sher

To me, you are like a mother. 
A dearest friend and teacher. 
Someone I look up to and treasure.
Someone I can say to others, that I know her.

I think you're beautiful in so many ways.
Your heart, your words and you actions. 
They gave me joy and made me happy. 
And gave me so many reasons to admire you. 

You're someone who gave me hope
Someone I can look back and say
She was someone who molded me along the way. 

I love you very much. 
When I heard the news I felt like crying. 
Its not fair, thats what I think. 
I felt so bad. Its just so unfair. 

I grieve with you. 
Though I can't measure your grief. 
I feel like questioning God and demanding Him why. 
But I guess its for a reason.

Remember the story about those footsteps in the sand?
Now there's only a single person's footprints in the sand. 
God is carrying you while you cry. 
I love you very much sher.  

I wish I was there to hug you.
To be there with you.
Standing there awkwardly not knowing what to say.
But letting you know I'm with you, probably the only thing I can say. 




No comments:

My Blog List